Outer Banks Real Estate MLS Report – February 2022 Summary:
- Inventory is down by 34% (Residential down by 36%, Lots / Land down by 34% and
Commercial down by 20%).
- Interesting, there are only 78 residential listings that are priced at less than $400K and only
35 of these properties are on the Outer Banks between Corolla and Hatteras.
- Sales are down by 17% (Residential down by 20%, Lots / Land down by 8% and
Commercial up by 218%).
- Total Volume Sold up by 14% (Residential up by 14%, Lots / Land by 11% and Commercial
up by 218% – The increase can be attributed to two large sales).
- Under Contract Listings for February are down by 14% when compared with February 2021