Nags Head is the southernmost of the three largest towns that occupy the northern Outer Banks. The town limits begin at MP 10, or ten miles south of the Wright Memorial Bridge. The town is divided into two very distinct districts: Nags Head and South Nags Head. The dividing line can be described as running from Whalebone Junction – where US 64 ends and US 158 begins – to Jennette’s Pier. Most of the residential area is on the west side of the Bypass bordering the Roanoke Sound. The commercial district lines the Beach Road and Bypass. The Outer Banks Pier and a few hotels are the only commercial properties in South Nags Head.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Browse By Community
- Outer Banks Real Estate MLS Report November 201801/11/2019 - 5:51 pm
- HAM radio at the Wright Brothers Monument12/18/2018 - 2:47 pm
- OBAR November General Membership Meeting12/08/2018 - 11:35 am
- Outer Banks Real Estate MLS Report October 201811/28/2018 - 12:13 pm
- Why Purchase a Home on the OBX?10/29/2018 - 1:12 pm
Join Our Mailing List
Get All The Latest Outer Banks Real Estate News & Tips!