The village of Duck is like no other town on the Outer Banks – the only municipality that has a true town center, it seems to have a wonderful feeling of small town America. Although it is the most recently incorporated town in Dare County, the town has a rich history that is often overlooked when wandering around the shops and town green.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Browse By Community
- Outer Banks Real Estate MLS Report November 201801/11/2019 - 5:51 pm
- HAM radio at the Wright Brothers Monument12/18/2018 - 2:47 pm
- OBAR November General Membership Meeting12/08/2018 - 11:35 am
- Outer Banks Real Estate MLS Report October 201811/28/2018 - 12:13 pm
- Why Purchase a Home on the OBX?10/29/2018 - 1:12 pm
Join Our Mailing List
Get All The Latest Outer Banks Real Estate News & Tips!