The village of Duck is like no other town on the Outer Banks – the only municipality that has a true town center, it seems to have a wonderful feeling of small town America. Although it is the most recently incorporated town in Dare County, the town has a rich history that is often overlooked when wandering around the shops and town green.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Browse By Community
- Why Purchase a Home on the OBX?10/29/2018 - 1:12 pm
- Outer Banks Real Estate MLS Report September 201810/11/2018 - 12:15 pm
- Outer Banks Real Estate MLS Report August 201809/09/2018 - 12:11 pm
- Outer Banks Real Estate MLS Report July 201808/09/2018 - 12:01 pm
- Outer Banks Real Estate MLS Report June 201807/06/2018 - 11:54 am
Join Our Mailing List
Get All The Latest Outer Banks Real Estate News & Tips!